[NMCycling] TNC logistics

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Thu Mar 30 22:04:27 MDT 2023

Hello interested TNC helpers,

I am planning on getting a race permit sent out to OBRA soon.

I put together a publicly editable spreadsheet at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nvK596kgR6-Awz6zC9hfj_EIgQEn78704_8A1rpcGQE/edit?usp=sharing

Please have a look and think about what dates would work for you, and write your name by the dates.

Also, I would like to get all the promoters on the insurance as additional insureds.  Please send me your name and address and/or the name and address of your organization/business/club if you want that listed too.  I would like to get the permit in to OBRA in the next week.

Promoters who do a crit can keep the proceeds less a percentage for me  (probably about 40%)  for the permits and my time doing paperwork.  Also OBRA insurance fees are $2/head per day.

Angel suggested a points series for a few categories.  Would someone want to do that math and records for that?  Maybe Angel?

Please do a "reply to all" when you comment on this if appropriate.

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC
(505) 259-6885
yourstruly at fastmail.com