[NMCycling] WTB Carbon FS Mt Bike

Bob Perls perlsbob at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:39:28 MDT 2023

I have a 2017 Cannondale Scalpel 1, full Shimano XTR build, 11 speed, that I have just decided to sell. 100mm travel front and back. Stages power meter. Probably 23 lbs-very light and fast. Front and rear shocks rebuilt in the last year or two. Original owner. It is a medium and I think big enough for someone 5'`10". Do they want an XC racer? $2850.

Bob Perls
505-259-2377