[NMCycling] CX dates change

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Wed Nov 29 10:06:15 MST 2023

Crossers:

I am moving the Oak Leaf CX to 12/10 due to cold weather.
12/2 will be at Hubbell instead.  If you signed up for Oak Leaf CX I transferred your registration to the Hubble race.  If you do not want to race Hubbell instead and can only make the Oak Leaf course please email me and I will remove your name.

If you have not signed up for Saturday's race yet, registration is up at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrYVieVT_iuAlReqE4PvDPfNHMgb9y73mcB4NKWGuB1cGjrA/viewform

Info at:
https://bcdracing.com/index.html

Not being USAC leaves me some flexibility on dates and I am going to make use of it.  I am all about CX in Epic conditions, but if we have the choice about not racing in the cold I would prefer to race where it is a little warmer.  There will be plenty of epicness that we can't avoid. Next weekend is supposed to be a lot warmer.

Hope you can make it out,

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC
(505) 259-6885