[NMCycling] 2023 NNM Road race Championship

Silvio Menezes nmveloracer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 08:53:30 MDT 2023

Silvio Menezes <nmveloracer at gmail.com>
Tue, Aug 29, 1:31 PM (6 days ago)
to Bike-racers, me, 505

Bike Racers:

   - The NMBRA will host the 2023 NM State Road Race Championship on
   Saturday, September 30th.  All the information can be found here
   <https://www.bikereg.com/nmstatechampionshiproadrace>.
   - Here is the course layout. NM41 / Dinkle / Hale / King
   <https://www.strava.com/routes/3122191880124276156> - 12.7 mile loop
   near Moriarty. Very quiet roads. 2 stop signs to control. Pretty flat. Good
   parking on NM 41 along the shoulder.
   - To help us plan, please pre-registered and take advantage of the early
   registration fees.
   -  $40 until Sept. 4 at 11:00 p.m., $50 until Sept. 26 at 11:00 p.m.,
   $60 after that.
   - I will send additional info as it becomes available.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions/concerns, and feel
free to spread the word.

Silvio Menezes
*New Mexico Bicycle Race Association <http://nmbra.org/> - President*