[NMCycling] Subject: Tonight @ 6pm on Zoom - Nob Hill Traffic Calming study

Jennifer Buntz bikefunsafe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 10:30:46 MDT 2023

Subject: Tonight @ 6pm on Zoom - Nob Hill Traffic Calming study

Apologies for the short notice, but we wanted to make everyone aware of an
update meeting tonight regarding an ongoing traffic calming study in the
northern Nob Hill area: between Carlisle, Lomas, Washington, and Indian
School. If this area is important to you for commuting, recreation,
errands, or if you just want to see safer streets in more places in the
city, we encourage you to attend! Moreover, the more you can be vocally
supportive, out loud and in the chat, of good traffic calming
proposals—those that prioritize pedestrian and bicycle safety over driver
convenience—the better!

The last meeting saw some exciting potential infrastructure improvements,
so we’re looking forward to what this meeting will show! Some highlights
from the last meeting:

   -

   Bulb-out crossings
   -

   Partial or full protected intersections
   -

   Mid-block crossings
   -

   New bike lanes

The link to join the meeting is here
<https://www.bikeabq.org/so/0dOfm6e24/c?w=A8NSc37MNZEl4pyUVl6aAHY7IaKQqn53S-aHDwSU75M.eyJ1IjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9jYWJxLnVzMjAubGlzdC1tYW5hZ2UuY29tL3RyYWNrL2NsaWNrP3U9MmQyMDA2YjA5ZDk5YjNmYTlhNDkxYmE0YyZpZD1mMTZiMjNjM2RhJmU9ZjAwYjRkY2Y0ZiIsInIiOiI5OWU3NDRmYy02NjZkLTQwNTEtOGNkNi1lYWNjZDhlNDE1YmEiLCJtIjoibWFpbCIsImMiOiJiMzNmMDc4NC04YTRlLTRmYmEtOTllOC1iZjEyZjdjNmM4NjgifQ>

You can read more about the project here
<https://www.bikeabq.org/so/0dOfm6e24/c?w=D8naFfWxLtto3-vvkrKrTd0p9V7t-tbDUpuIM6KvGSk.eyJ1IjoiaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY2FicS5nb3YvY291bmNpbC9maW5kLXlvdXItY291bmNpbG9yL2Rpc3RyaWN0LTcvZGlzdHJpY3QtNy1wcm9qZWN0cy90aGUtbWNkdWZmaWUtdHdpbi1wYXJrcy10cmFmZmljLWNhbG1pbmctc3R1ZHkiLCJyIjoiOTllNzQ0ZmMtNjY2ZC00MDUxLThjZDYtZWFjY2Q4ZTQxNWJhIiwibSI6Im1haWwiLCJjIjoiYjMzZjA3ODQtOGE0ZS00ZmJhLTk5ZTgtYmYxMmY3YzZjODY4In0>