[NMCycling] Bosque MTB 4/28

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Fri Apr 12 09:46:18 MDT 2024

Bike racers,

I would like to try doing a few MTB XC races this year kind of based on the NMES/Dusty Roadrunner model.  They will be called the "Classic Dirt Series," and the first one will be the The Bosque MTB race on 4/28/24.  If you have not done the race, it is a fun loop through the bosque north on Rio Bravo on the east side of the Rio Grande.  Race will be 1-1/75 hrs depending on whether you do 4 or 6 laps and how fast you go.  I think I am faster on the MTB than the CX bike, but you can preride and make that call.  If you are new at MTB riding this is a good beginner course. Please RSVP if you would like to come out.  Full info and RSVP links at https://bcdracing.com/2024bosque.html

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC
(505) 259-6885
yourstruly at fastmail.com