[NMCycling] Price Increase 5/1 :: Tour of the Rio Grande Bicycle Century 2024

Tour of the Rio Grande Bicycle Century info at touroftheriogrande.com
Mon Apr 22 09:22:26 MDT 2024

Hello, Bike Racers of NM!

The Tour of the Rio Grande Bicycle Century 2024 is set for 9/29. *The first
registration increase is 5/1.* Visit www.torgbc.com for more information
and registration.

*There are a few changes for the route this year. *

- 80mi and 100mi riders will continue up NM-116 / N Main St in Belen.
Riders said it worked out well last year to avoid NM-109 and the trains
that often stop blocking the road.

- Rest Stop 1 will be changed from the Los Lunas Transportation Center to
the BadLands Drive-in at the corner of NM-314 and Morris rd. Los Lunas
offered it as an easier option for riders.

- Isleta Blvd south of Rio Bravo is getting paved. I am unsure when this is
going to happen but I am in contact with Bernco's Road Manager.

- Riders while traveling through Isleta Pueblo are to stay on NM-314 only.
Please do not enter the Pueblo proper.

We hope to see you this September. Till then, enjoy your Spring and Summer!

Sincerely,

Michael O. Wieclaw
Operations Manager