[NMCycling] Las Cruces TT and Hillsboro RR

Zia Velo ziavelo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 22:46:28 MST 2024

Dear Road racers,
We invite you to participate in these two events on the weekend of March 9
and 10. We love to present this event and treat these races like a family
reunion. Your commitment to racing and a love for cycling make our
commitment to creating a great weekend. And, if you know someone who simply
wants the challenge of riding up Emory Pass without racing, we have the
FunRide from Hillsboro to the top.

See our website for more information and links to the official flyer and
event registration.

Rubber side down,
ZiaVelo Cycling
http://ziavelocycling.com/events

*Saturday **9th – Time Trial*: The course for all racers is an out and back
course on a Frontage Road for 20K (12 miles). Course is mostly flat and
straight.

*MOUNTAINTOP FINISH ON EMORY PASS *
*Saturday 10th – Road Race*: (see maps below) The *42-mile course* starts
in Hillsboro toward Lake Valley for *13 miles*; returns to Hillsboro
finishes with 16 miles up to the top of Emory Pass.

The *60-mile course* starts in Hillsboro toward Lake Valley then continues
for *22 miles*; returns to Hillsboro and finishes with 16 miles up to Emory
Pass.

*Registration Deadline*: Tuesday, March, 8th at 11:59 pm; LATE FEE ($10:00)
Wednesday, March, 9th at 11:59pm