[NMCycling] Fwd: [LA Email] FW: 2024 USA Cycling Race Mechanics Clinic - Registration Information

Silvio Menezes nmveloracer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:04:37 MST 2024

Silvio Menezes
*New Mexico Bicycle Race Association <http://nmbra.org/> - President*

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bonnie Walker <bwalker at usacycling.org>
Date: Mon, Jan 8, 2024 at 3:29 PM
Subject: [LA Email] FW: 2024 USA Cycling Race Mechanics Clinic -
Registration Information
To: USA Cycling Local Associations <
usa-cycling-local-associations at googlegroups.com>

Hello Local Associations!

I wanted to share the details around the upcoming Race Mechanics Clinic we
will be hosting in Tucson, AZ. Please share with your community!

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Bonnie

[image: USA Cycling] <http://www.usacycling.org/>

*BONNIE WALKER *| Technical Director

*USA Cycling *
*M: 719.725.0399 | E: bwalker at usacycling.org <bwalker at usacycling.org> *
210 USA Cycling Point Suite 100  | Colorado Springs, CO 80919