[NMCycling] off road stuff 7/27 & 7/28

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sun Jul 21 22:53:39 MDT 2024

There are a couple of off-road events this coming weekend.

Maxwell Grind
My brother is organizing a 64mi gravel ride in Maxwell, NM.  Ride goes out in between some of the extinct volcanos and mesas east of Maxwell.  Really a cool area if you have not been up there. Free. https://www.instagram.com/nmgravel/

Classic Dirt Series Alpine Loop Sunday 7/28
I am organizing an informal MTB race in the Ellis Trail area.  Really cool eastcoastesque singletrack up in the Pine and Aspen forests near the Crest.  An approximately 3 mi circuit on some trails that maybe you have not ridden before.  Free with a suggested $10 voluntary donation.
https://bcdracing.com/2024alpine.html

Best Regards,

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC