[NMCycling] Bicycle For Sale

martinez at lobo.net martinez at lobo.net
Thu Jul 25 12:24:23 MDT 2024

Hi,

I am not sure how to post a bicycle to this distro list but here is the ad I would like to run.

Thanks,

Jim

54cm Pinarello Dogma F8 Disk for Sale ($3800)

  *   Campagnolo Super Record Front and Rear Derailleurs
  *   Campagnolo Carbon H11 Crankset and Bottom Bracket
  *   Campagnolo Hydraulic Brakes and Rotors
  *   Campagnolo Bora One 35mm Carbon Wheelset
  *   Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed cassette (11-29)
  *   Continental Grand Prix 5000 25mm tires (new)
  *   Selle Italia SLR saddle
  *   3T Carbon Aero Handlebars
  *   MOST stem
  *   Look KEO pedals

The bike has been well cared for, maintained regularly and is in excellent condition.

Text Jim (505)250-1241 if interested