[NMCycling] Fwd: OAKFLATS STXC-XC 2024

Parmenides Orpinel parmenides.orpinel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:51:13 MDT 2024

Join Us for the Annual Mountain Bike Race - Registration Now Open!

Dear Mountain Bikers,

We are excited to announce that registration for our Annual Mountain Bike
Race is now open! Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a passionate enthusiast,
we welcome riders of all levels to come and participate in this thrilling
event.

Event Details:
<https://www.bikereg.com/Services/RedirectEmail.aspx?despa=https%3a%2f%2fwww.oakflatsmtb.com&emid=302643&edid=34527310&secc=34224639>
www.oakflatsmtb.com