[NMCycling] 2024 Tour Of the Gila

hendricks.scott57@gmail.com SRS0+EGed=KI=gmail.com=hendricks.scott57 at swcp.com
Sat Mar 2 14:22:49 MST 2024

Had to go back and double check, seems the info that had been disseminated
was last year's.  Three road races in a row is gonna be hard for beginners
as well as the older masters.  FWIW, I'm not a fan of the 'lump everyone
together and sort 'em out later' approach.  The older you are relative to
the youngest/strongest groups, it removes all tactics from the racing,
becoming not much more than a challenge of who can hang on the longest.