[NMCycling] Collegiate Cycling??

Jackie Shane shanebikes at gmail.com
Tue May 7 22:34:58 MDT 2024

There is also a UNM Bicycle Club web page
https://www.unm.edu/~jshane/unmbike.html
and listserve intended for UNM bicycle commuters, which is called
bike2unm-l at unm.edu
Feel free to take it over! I created these when I was on the faculty at UNM.
If you contact UNM IT they could probably change the admin privilege on
these.
Cheers,
Jackie Shane