[NMCycling] What to do with old bike computers?

David Rutledge rutledge at nmsu.edu
Fri May 10 10:48:30 MDT 2024

Maybe check and see if there is a science focus school in your area or a science teacher who might have a idea with using for a class project.

Dr. David Rutledge
School of Teacher Preparation, Administration, and Leadership
MSC 3TPAL

Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001

575-646-5411
575-646-4820 (main office)

Land Acknowledgment: New Mexico State University honors Native American knowledges and world-views based on intimate relationships to the natural world. The genesis of the Southwest Indigenous Peoples, including the Pueblo, Navajo, and Apache, established their guardianship of the lands now occupied by New Mexico State University. As the state’s Land-Grant University, we acknowledge and respect the sovereign Indian Nations and Indigenous Peoples. We pledge to have a meaningful and respectful relationship with the sovereign Indian Nations, Indigenous communities, and Native American Peoples within the institution.

“Give the pupils something to do, not something to learn; and the doing is of such a nature as to demand thinking; learning naturally results.”  -John Dewey