Hey there fast folks,
It's time to find new homes for a couple of nice frames. I'm 6' even, FWIW, and feel free to e-mail with any questions. Without further ado:
GT Grade Carbon All-Road/Gravel frame/fork/hs
- 56cm with 565mm tt and 601/381mm stack/reach
- Raw carbon with forest green accents
- Comfortable, responsive all-day frame with room for 700x35-40c tires (I ran it with 28s on the road)
- Disc-only, post-mount with 15x100 thru axle front, 135mm QR rear
- 2 y/o in very good condition.
- $500 takes it
BMC Fourstroke FS01 carbon fiber 100mm travel FS 29er frame
- Large with 635mm top tube and 605/456mm stack/reach (designed for shorter stem)
- Raw carbon with light blue accents
- Amazing XC/marathon bike, rides much more confidently than a short-travel XC bike should. Super-efficient without being twitchy or harsh.
- 12x142mm (non-boost) thru axle rear, 31.6mm seatpost, dropper-ready
- 2,040g claimed weight for medium
- I had it built with a 120mm Fox 32 and short-travel dropper post and it weighed in at 24lb complete. Could easily be a 22lb F/S race bike.
- 3 y/o, great functional condition.
- I knocked it over in the workshop and had a chainstay patched 2 years ago. The repair was first-rate (you'd be hard-pressed to find it or the rock chip he filled) and I've had no creaking or anything since.
- The paint job I had done at the same time is a 6/10. They went over the red with blue was kind of disappointing. Not bad from 10', but it's not seamless.
- Fox Factory rear shock, seat clamp, thru axle included.
- $3,999 (!) frame new and still BMC's flagship
- Bring me $650 and ride away happy!