[Ezsales] EZ SALES

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Mon Feb 16 18:48:38 MST 2015

I AM RESENDING THIS NOTICE, AS SOME OF THE CUSTOMERS DIDN'T GET IT.

SO WILL TRY AGAIN.  SORRY IF YOU GET 2 OF THEM.

EZ ESTATE SALE    FEB 19, 20, 21TH  THURSDAY=Saturday   7:30 am to 2pm daily
only 3 days this time

Follow signs in from Paseo del norte,    8008 Oso Rico Rd NE, Alb 87122

Paseo del Norte and Wyoming or Barstow to Carmel we are between Wyoming and
Barstow north of Paseo del Norte.

For Pictures:

www.ezsales.us

furniture, art, jewelry,  garage, patio, clothing, office, records, and
more, some heavy custom made furniture from Puerto Rico, hand tooled leather
seats.

Do not use your own sold stickers.  Watch parking , please don't block
driveways,  do not call for priciing