[Ezsales] EZ ESTATE SALE

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Sun May 1 03:04:58 MDT 2016

9716 GREEN BRIER RD NE, TANOAN COUNTRY CLUB AREA, ALBUQUERQUE 87111

May 4, 5, 6, 7th           7:30 am to 2pm daily, SATURDAY WILL BE
SHORTER DAY

I WILL TRY TO HAVE THEM LET YOU IN WHENEVER YOU GET THERE.  SO WE DON'T
BLOCK UP ACADEMY DRIVE

Big Sale so we are doing 4 days,  STARTING WITH WEDNESDAY THIS TIME

pictures: www.ezsales.us

we are in Tanoan, at the gate tell them you are going to Estate Sale.
Please try to park only on one side of the street, so that residents can
get in and out, street is too narrow for 2 sides. don't block drive
ways. tks.
we are 2 floors, with stairs. bring help with large items. there is
something for everyone i think, so plan on spending some time looking.
Please do not contact for pricing, as we are still working hard to get
it ready for Wednesday.

This is a quilters dream, everything a person who sews could want.
Wonderful Xmas items, vintage tools, records, jewelry, office items,
vintage metal toys, clothing for men/women; lots of interesting
electronic items, piano; loveseat; sectional makes into beds; patio
items and more, I WONT HAVE TIME FOR MORE PICTURES.