[Ezsales] EZ ESTATE SALE

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Sun Feb 19 17:26:41 MST 2017

FEBRUARY 23, 24TH, 25TH  7:30 AM TO 2 PM THURSDAY AND FRIDAY SATURDAY
7:30AM  TILL NOON
ADDRESS 10632 CUEVA DEL OSO NE, ALBUQ NM 87111
SPAIN JUST 2 BLOCKS WEST OF JUAN TABO SOUTH ON EDWARDS TO CUL DE SAC
CUEVA DEL OSO NE
  FOR PICTURES:   www.ezsales.us

please don't block driveways of neighbors, so they can leave for work
we are loaded with glass and breakables,  aisles are very narrow in
house,  so be careful walking
around the house, so not to knock over a table, or a piece of glassware.
we will put out a lot of jewelry, due to space we will put more out
everyday,  we have a lot of it. sterling southwestern pieces, some gold,
some costume and more
we have records, dvd, cds. lots of everything.

---