[Ezsales] EZ ESTATE SALE

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Mon Oct 9 06:21:27 MDT 2017

DATE OCT 12, 13, 14TH   7:30AM TO 2PM DAILY,  SATURDAY TILL NOON

ADDRESS:  122 Juniper rd ne, Albuquerque nm 87122   i will have signs up
on tramway, Paseo, Academy, live oak

PICTURES: www.ezsales.us

we have stairs, coming into house, you will have to walk some to get to
house, parking is only on one side of the road, EAST side
or park on Live Oak
TAKE TRAMWAY NORTH TO LIVE OAK, GO EAST TO DEAD END, just 3 houses north
from the stop sign, so find
a place to park on live oak or south on Juniper from stop sign. lots of
residential traffic so we cant block the road at all
no parking close to house, only for pick up of heavy items, as road is
very narrow

BRING HELP with your large items, due to stairs, i wont have anyone to
carry items out of house to car, all men on vacations
We have furniture, some jewelry, garage, patio, clothing , no records,
and we have car still available, 1977 Geo Prism (it wont be at sale, due
to space)

lots of nice things

Do not call, text, email for prices  i do not give them out before sale

---