[Ezsales] EZ ESTATE SALE

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Sun Feb 10 17:37:11 MST 2019

9509 vILLA DEL REY NE, ALBUQUERQUE 87111
click here for PICTURES:   www.ezsales.us

February 13, 14, 15, 16th 7:30-2PM daily, Saturday till noon
signs will be up on Eubank and Wyoming and Spain, cul de sac so parking
limited near house <https://post.craigslist.org/#>, probably park on
SPain, we are 3rd house from Spain. Bring Movers for any heavy items.
Please do not block Neighbors driveways
we have steps in house up to 2nd floor. we are full and pretty crowded,
we have clothing furniture, jewelry military items, outdoor items,
tools, records, dvd, cds
books, collectibles, LLadro, Nambe, Waterford, Wedgwood, Birds of
Britain dinnerware,  flatware, lots of children vintage toys, Barbie
collections, xmas collections,
ART, lots of book shelving, collectible cars, and more