[Ezsales] EZ ESTATE LIQUATIONS

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Sun Aug 16 10:08:52 MDT 2020

August 20, 21, 22th
Thursday thru Saturday noon
  USUAL TIMES 7:30AM TO 2PM, NOON ON Saturday

I HAD TO  SET UP A NEW WEB SITE, (its not perfect as yet) so please
ignore the duplicate pictures and some other things, i know they are there.
to get to the pictures,   click on this: or cut and paste  probably have
to cut and paste

  http://www.ezsales.us/index.php/event/8304-parrot-run-rd-ne-albu-87109/

  you can get into it at www.ezsales.us as well (dont forget the (US) at
the end, then you have to click on the address on front page with the
address to open up the pictures
we are still following the Covid rules, wear masks please. we will have
some masks and disinfectants for you at the sale to use.  We will
continue taking temperatures to enter.
Entry from the front and parking on the street.
8304 Parrot Run rd ne, albuq nm 87109  off Harper and Barstow  2nd right
on Parrot Run
do not respond to the mailman, it doesnt get to me that way\
only   Ehunter at ezsales.us    i do not give out prices prior to sale