[Ezsales] EZ ESTATE SALE

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Mon Dec 28 15:05:26 MST 2020

2ND PART OF SALE
DECEMBER 31, JAN 1, 2   8:30AM TO 2PM    NOTE:  TIME IS ONE HOUR LATER,
DUE TO COLD TEMPERATURES
ADDRESS:  6005 QUAMADO ST NE, ALB 87109
JUST NORTH BEHIND MALL AT NW CORNER OF WYOMING AND ACADEMY   SIGNS WILL
BE UP ON WYOMING AND ACADEMY
WE ARE A VERY FULL HOUSE, jewelry, art, material, records, cd/dvds,
office items, sewing items, tool chest, furniture, books, clothing s-lg
ladies,
tvs, computer set (like new); depression glass, kitchen items, etc
WE WILL FOLLOW ALL COVID RULES, WEAR MASKS FOR ENTRY, we will have
disinfectants for your use.
we may have to limit number in house at any one time, if it gets over
the limit
FOR PICTURES USE ADDRESS BELOW:
http://www.ezsales.us/index.php/event/ez-estate-sales/
<http://www.ezsales.us/index.php/event/ez-estate-sales/>