[Ezsales] EZ ESTATE SALES

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Sun Feb 23 17:04:14 MST 2020

7:30AM TO 2PM, SATURDAY TILL NOON   DATE:  FEB  27, 28, 29TH tHURSDAY TO
SATURDAY
WEB PAGE AND PICTURES:  www.ezsales. us

USE THIS CODE TO OPEN GATE   #9816,  To exit walking out,  push button
on west side on sidewalk

address 6800 Vista del Norte ne, Off Osuna west of I25, before river.
about 4th light from freeway, west
follow signs from Osuna and come to North side of Complex to enter,
parking only allowed along north side of the street OUTSIDE of the
compound, no parking inside of it, no signs allowed in it, Bldg 6, no 11
is about 100 ft from gate, just walk down the street.  you will be able
to drive in only to pick up large purchases.  all numbered slots inside
belong to residence and if used, they will tow vehicles away. there are
2 handicapped slots just inside the gate on the left, but maybe used by
others. we will have a cash register inside garage (not connected to
house) and one inside the house, behind garage
  Unit 11.
DO NOT CALL OR TEXT FOR PRICING