[Ezsales] EZ ESTATE SALE

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Wed Jul 1 04:27:26 MDT 2020

  Our first sale since Covid.   we will enforce use of masks,  we will
have them, gloves, and disinfectants, we also have a temperature gun
too.   So we will follow the rules set down for us.

address: 1221 Rockrose Rd NE, alb 87122   , just one light north of
Academy on Tramway, signs will be up.
PARKING WILL BE USUAL NIGHTMARE.  PARK ONLY ONE SIDE, SO RESIDENTS CAN
GO THRU THE ROAD. RIGHT SIDE IF GOING WEST ON rOCKROSE.   will be short
little walk to house.  Driveway will be close to traffic, just to pick
up purchases.
no stairs in house.
web : for pictures:   www.ezsales.us

we are loaded, jewelry, art, furniture, records, some sterling items,
clothing, kitchen, patio, garage items, 3 big flat screen tvs. books and
more, see pictures
house is big, so we shouldn't have to  control numbers, unless it gets
over full of people.

we are looking forward to seeing our friends again.  yeah