[Ezsales] EZ ESTATE SALE

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Sun Jul 19 13:52:06 MDT 2020

JULY 23, 24, 25   tHUR-FRI 7:30AM TO 2PM; SAT TILL NOON
937 Bobcat Blvd ne, 87122;  off Tramway and San Bernardino, right on
Tramway lane and follow yellow lines to Bobcat, right on Bobcat.  Do not
block driveways, Park only one side.  It is a narrow road so be careful.
Driveway only to pickup the things you bought, it is difficult to turn
around in the driveway, so only one vehicle at a time.

pictures:  type in www.ezsales.us, besure the (us) is on it.

  SOME PICTURES ARE MISSING, I AM STILL TRYING TO GET THAT PART OF WEB
SITE WORKING,  PICTURES ARE BEING STUBBORN AND NOT POSTING, sorry it
isnt working right.
. We are loaded, Jewelry, furniture, garage, patio, kitchen, no records,
and much more. we have some unusual items
in this sale, the owner was a inventor.
i do not release prices prior to sale.