[Ezsales] EZ estate SALE

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Mon Mar 16 09:45:22 MDT 2020

We know this is a trying time for anything now.  But, we are obligated
to do this sale Thursday, Friday, Saturday
7:30 am to 2pm                March 19, 20. 21st

pictures: www.ezsales.us   Make sure the (us) in on, or it won't go thru
, or just type it in

We will have available for you, gloves, masks, disinfectants, soap, etc.
if you want it to use while at our sale.
Just ask at the cashier stand for them.

address:  328 La Chamisal ln NW, Los Ranchos 87107
easy to find.  get to 4th and Osuna, north on 4th, signs will be up at
4th and Osuna guiding you to sale, ( just up the street,) use same drive
way as the Sheriff bldg to enter.

Please do not park on gravel, so as not to ruin the water irrigation
system. Park mainly on the main road, allowing for residence to go in
and out of their driveways, etc.
We are loaded.  art, clothing, records, furniture, w/d, fridge, freezer,
concrete mixer, mower, jewelry,
holiday items, lots of things, still new in boxes, lots of great items.

It is a gated area, but gate will be opened at 6am to 2pm daily.