[Ezsales] EZ ESTATE SAKE

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Sun Jan 31 13:30:25 MST 2021

http://www.ezsales.us/index.php/event/ez-estate-sales/
<http://www.ezsales.us/index.php/event/ez-estate-sales/>

FOR PICTURE ABOVE LINK.
CHANGES: SO PLEASE READ
WE ARE WATCHING THE WEATHER.  WE ARE HOPING THAT WE WILL BE OK FOR THE
SALE, AND THE RAIN AND SNOW MISSES US.  WE HAVE BACK UP PLAN, IN CASE OF
LOTS OF SNOW.
TODAY:  SALE WILL BE FEBRUARY 4, 5, 6, 7TH. 8:30AM TO 2P.M. SUNDAY TILL
NOON.
WE ARE LOADED.  WE DO HAVE STAIRS INSIDE OF HOUSE, SOME ACCESSIBLE THRU
GARAGE WITH NO STAIRS, BUT THAT IS JUST 2 BEDROOMS AND GARAGE.
BRING HIM FOR LARGE ITEMS. WE WILL RUN A CART FROM PINON HILLS TO
HOUSE;, AS NO PARKING AT HOUSE, ONLY ENOUGH ROOM TO PICK UP ITEMS, ONE
VEHICLE AT A TIME. EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO PARK ON PINION HILLS, PLEASE DO
NOT BLOCK DRIVEWAYS AND PARK ONLY ONE SIDE SO LOCAL RESIDENTS CAN GET
BY, NARROW ROAD.
WE HAVE NAVAJO RUGS, SOME RECORDS, BOOKS, JEWELRY, SOUTHWEST ITEMS, LOTS
OF ART, INCLUDES: gorman, m Martinez, Biss, Momaday and others. clothing
men and women's. lots of southwestern furniture. patio and garage items,
bronzes, statues. full kitchen.
see pictures

we do not give out prices before sale.  we will follow the covid rules
as usual.
if we have to add or change a day we will notify everyone due to the weather

<http://www.ezsales.us/index.php/event/ez-estate-sales/>