[Ezsales] EZ ESTATE SALE

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Sun Oct 17 15:00:39 MDT 2021

** http://www.ezsales.us/index.php/event/ez-estate-sales/
<http://www.ezsales.us/index.php/event/ez-estate-sales/> ‎        PICTURES

DATE:  October 21, 22, 23     time;  7:30am to 2pm Thursday and Friday,
till noon on Saturday
ADDRESS:  1808 CALLE DEL VISTA NW,  albuq NM
  Coors just south of I40, signs up 2nd light, turn East, follow signs,
house overlooks river on the south side of I40, best way is down Coors
from Montano cross I40 and take first light east, or I40 loop south,
take 2nd light.

Many great pieces, lots of Southwest pottery, art pieces, dishes,
vintage depression glass, Organ, dvds, cds, records, jewelry, xmas,
tools, patio, other Holiday items, tables, sofa, games, vintage drafting
items,  tools, large Shop smith vacuum, blowers, bikes, shelving, lawn
care items , men and women clothing, office items, Stamp collection,
coins, wicker sofa set; coins, etc

worth the trip to Coors, south, house hangs over cliff near river south side

do not text, or call or email for prices

Please do not block driveways,     bring your own movers, if needed