[Ezsales] NOTICE OF CHANGE

Emily Hunter ehunter at ezsales.us
Mon Jul 18 13:31:46 MDT 2022

I HAVE SOLD MY ESTATE SALE BUSINESS AS OF THIS DATE. The new owner is
qualified and is a veteran of estate sales from Arizona.  She will be a
good replacement for me.  I will remain available to her for any
assistance she may require for next few months.
She will retain the EZ Estate Sales name, as well.  I want to thank all
of you for your patronage over the many years, i have enjoyed selling
to  you and seeing all of you at my sales, it has been a pleasure.  The
new owner is Jeanette Padilla, her family live here and she has grown up
here. Thanks again, you will be hearing from her in the future on sales.