[Hhsband] Highland Show Shirts and list serve optout

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Wed Aug 10 17:38:00 MDT 2016

Good afternoon.  I have attached a jpg of the 2016-2017 highland band
show shirt.

All band members will be receiving one.

If you wish to buy them for yourself or other family members. Please
email me at maryscof at scofie.net with the your name and phone number, the
size and quantity information, (the cost is $15 per shirt). We are
having them delivered for the march-a-thon, so I need to have your order
by Thursday evening (sorry folks that's tomorrow).

We will let you know when they are ready to pick up, and you will need
to pay for them when you pick them up. We will not be ordering extras,
so if you want them order them now, but if you order one PLEASE pay for
it.  We have many unclaimed and unpaid for shirts from previous years.

If you wish not to receive emails from this list serve, there are two
ways to unsubscribe.

subject line.