[Hhsband] March-a-Thon, 8/20

Robyn robyn.nm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:12:09 MDT 2016

I want to thank everyone in advance -- band members, families, and
boosters -- for all of the hard work you're putting into the
March-a-Thon.  It's great to see that Hornet spirit lives on through
the years!  I'm encouraging a group of Highland alums (and other
friends) to gather at Hyder Park to cheer on the band, as well as to
drop some money in the bucket.  There may even be a couple of band
alums in the group.  We're looking forward to Saturday morning!

--
Robyn
robyn.nm at gmail.com

Experience gained elsewhere, fails in New Mexico
        -- Lew Wallace