[Hhsband] Band list serve test

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Tue Jul 26 17:40:25 MDT 2016

Hello - you are getting this because I know your email and your name.

We have set up a list serve for the band boosters (at some time in the
future it will also be available to folks who follow us) and this is a
test to see if you all are getting it. If you reply to this it will
currently come back to me, not everyone.

I've put a few emails in here that have been having bounce issues, to
see if this clears that up. So please respond -I have several q.com- if
you have those to see if you are getting them and are allowed to reply.

If this works we can decide if we want the whole list gets replies -
that can cause major email floods.

To send a message out to the list serve in the address type
hhsband at mailman.swcp.com