[Hhsband] HHS band trip Friday 3/31/17 - Sunday 4/2/17 response needed asap

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Tue Nov 15 16:16:13 MST 2016

The Highland Band will be going on a trip to Durango in the spring.  We
are booking hotel rooms and need to know if any of you are interested in
going along.

Here is the information:

We will have room for 4 adults paid by the band as chaperones. 2 women,
2 men - unless they are a couple the rooms would be assigned would be
shared 1 by the women and the other by the men. These rooms are 2 queen
beds. If you would like to be considered, I need to have you reply to
maryscof at scofie.net immediately.

If you would like to go along, but not chaperone then there are rooms,
but we need to book them quickly. There are only king bed rooms left.
The cost would be $124 a night, that includes a breakfast in the
morning. The hotel has an indoor pool.  I need to have you reply to
maryscof at scofie.net immediately to let me know if you want us to reserve
you a room.  At this point in time you do not need to pay for the room,
we just need to get everyone a room who wants one.