[Hhsband] Last call for Band Trip rooms for parents

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Fri Nov 18 06:53:01 MST 2016

We need a final count to reserve the rooms in Durango. This will allow
you to receive the nightly group rate of approximately $129 that HHS is
receiving on the Holiday Inn hotel rooms. If you reserve later, we can
not guarantee the room rate you will pay.

So far I have two females and one couple offering to be chaperones.

If you have not offered to be a chaperone, but want to go to Durango
with the Band leaving 8am Friday 3/31/17 returning Sunday late afternoon
4/2/17. I need to know by tomorrow (Saturday).  If you have already told
me you want to go, you do not have to respond again.

Thank you all for the things you do for your student and the rest of the
band.

Mary Scofield

Band Booster President