[Hhsband] car pool and volunteer time for Saturday still needed

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Wed Oct 19 06:15:21 MDT 2016

Don't forget we have a game Thursday night

Saturday: Here's where we are:

Volunteers (there is a volunteer tent near Wilson entrance - show up 15
minutes before duty time):  If you can and not on this list, please let
me know

Kathy I and Brian T 7:30 - 9:45.

Manny M, Tammy T, Betty L, Tim S, Mary S   1:30 - 3:45

Dawn G, Joey L, Mike G *need 4 more or some folks may end up doing 2
shifts 3:30 - End *

Band tailgate area (just hang out and watch stuff):  Betty Lujan Bring
chairs if you are hanging out at the tailgate area.

Parking at tailgate area is limited - please use the other area on the
east side of the stadium a little north of the tailgate area.

Carpooling: 9:30 or so *(we are short of drivers)*:

Manny M  5 (if two cars 8)

Teresa      7

Scofield   10 (two cars)

Dawn       4

Tammy Thompson     3

Betty Lujan            4

Messiers            3

Melecia            3

Virginia            4

We need 12 more seats. If you are not on this list and can help drive
kids to and from please email me at maryscof at scofie.net. The plan at
this time will to be take nonpercussion kids first and return to the PAC
for percussion - as they are not in the warm-up activities.