[Hhsband] POB results

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sun Oct 23 09:59:45 MDT 2016

Good morning everyone. Please find a band member, Ms G or Mason and give
them a five high. They were awesome.

*We received outstanding drum major, people's choice and 1st place for
class 2A. *

If you see Elizabeth Robison and Denise Tomlin please give them your
utmost gratitude. They are Highland's POB reps. They were there starting
around 5:30am until after we were all long gone. They attend monthly
meetings and will start work on 2017 POB next month!

Also if you see the following parents, band supporters and parent alumni
that helped yesterday please say thank you. They helped transport kids,
keep kids in food all day, resolved problems, treat everyone's kids as
their own, got equipment on and off the field, did volunteer help with
POB stations and generally make my job really easy: Teresa Cordova,
Sarah (Band Grandma),  Dawn Garber, Melecia and Frank Garcia, Mike
Goodrich, Kathy Isaacson, Joey Loving, Betty Lujan, Manny Mendez, Elaine
Messier, Jessica Messier, Virginia Perez-Ortega, John Robison, Tim
Scofield, Tammy Thompson, Alex Tomlin and all soon to be and past color
guard.

Two more events to go:  Tuesday and Halloween game Friday