[Hhsband] Tuesday (10/25) performance

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Mon Oct 24 20:24:19 MDT 2016

The Band performs at 6:50pm tomorrow at Milne stadium. We need help
getting kids from Highland to Milne. Ms G would like them there by 5pm.
We will be feeding the kids Pizza at the stadium around 5:30.

If you can help transport, please come at 4:30, we will be leaving at
4:45.  We will need help moving equipment before and after the show, but
we have lots of time - no running needed.  If you could come and stay to
help with coordination of bands, or cleaning up the stadium afterwards.
The last band will play around 8:10pm.

This is an adjudicated event, so the band will get graded similar to
Valencia.