[Hhsband] clarification of our scheduled events

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Wed Apr 5 17:03:59 MDT 2017

Just wanted to summarize the several emails that went out, folks kept
telling me about events that I hadn't thought about. So I thought I'd
list the remainder of the year, as I current know it...

4/7/17  Set up after school for solo ensemble festival, which Highland
is hosting.  Mostly students

4/8/17 8am - 4pm (or when take down is complete)  District Solo Ensemble
Festival.  I just need a few adults to help out with coordinating
students - student shifts are 8-12 and 12-4. There are a few students
working double shifts - we will feed them, everyone else will eat before
or after their shift.

4/13/17  6pm Highland Band's Small Ensemble concert at the HHS Lecture
Hall (across the hall from the Band Room).   After the concert there
will be a small reception in the lecture hall lobby.  We generally have
coffee, tea and desserts.

4/14/17  Vernal Holiday no school

5/4/17  6pm Jazz Band pops concert

5/9/17 6pm Pops concert and mass band with Middle Schools

5/11/17 6:30  Band Banquet

5/12/17  TBD  Mother's Day concert rehearsal

5/13/17  11am at Cliffs - Mother's Day concert and day at Cliffs

5/20/17 Graduation