[Hhsband] fundraising opportunity

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Mon Aug 7 17:49:01 MDT 2017

We have been researching fundraising opportunities.

Applebee's has a breakfast fundraiser where they open from 8-10 on
either a Saturday or Sunday.  The organization  sells tickets priced at
whatever we determine the price should be (usually 7 - 10 dollars). They
charge $3 per meal (pancakes, juice or coffee, sausage) and our students
act as wait staff (Applebee's supplies the cook).  Minimum number of
meals is 80.

They've said it works very well. I've attended several before for
Highland groups and Alb High band - it seemed very busy. With parents,
teachers, neighbors, etc.

They're schedule is very open right now, but I'm wondering if we want to
try in September or perhaps in November when it is a little less busy.

Thoughts?

Mary