[Hhsband] Gofundme campaign

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sun Aug 13 13:19:34 MDT 2017

Good afternoon - I _personally_ set-up a gofundmecampaign a while back
to raise funds for the Highland high color guard.  They will number 12
this year. I haven't talked to anyone (i.e. the school nor the boosters
are sponsoring this campaign), but I don't think the school nor the
boosters have the money to buy the large amount of equipment that will
be needed.

I'm trying to raise $2500, so far we've raised $450 and will donate all
gofundme proceeds to the Band Boosters so that the kids can have a
successful and awesome 2018.  Go hornets!!   Please spread the word to
friends and family.  Here is the link to the gofundme:

gofundme.com/xats8u-color-guard-uniforms-and-equipment