[Hhsband] HHS Band FY18 show shirt

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sat Aug 19 08:12:13 MDT 2017

Attached are pictures of this year's show shirt.  Students have already
provided their shirt sizes to Ms G.

*We have to order shirts by Tuesday afternoon - you MUST let me know if
you want a shirt via email by 8am Tuesday morning. We do not order extra
shirts.*

Sizes available:  S  M L XL XXL XXXL  there is no XS.  child sizes S M L

The cost is $15 ($5 extra for XXL and XXXL) for each parent or sibling
shirt ordered. Money will be collected when we distribute the shirts.

If you are a parent or sibling and wish to order a shirt please tell me
your full name and how many of each size in your reply to
*maryscof at scofie.net* <mailto:maryscof at scofie.net>