[Hhsband] Band Booster meeting

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Wed Aug 30 19:45:23 MDT 2017

Thursday night (tomorrow) at the PAC 6pm.

The steel pan band striped the marching field today during 2nd period.
So that's done.

We still have a xylophone that needs fixing, Ms G said that the
percussion can do without it tomorrow night. We are going to need a few
tools and a collection of nuts and bolts.

The solar light may be able to be done, if not there's always next week....

Agenda:

Rehearsal transportation for band Sept and Oct

Valencia competition - I have info on bus options.

Second band shirt order we have 15 need 24. I'll bring the list of
orders with me tomorrow night.

Fundraising update - Applebee's has discontinued the breakfast program.
Let talk about other  options.

POB update if needed.