[Hhsband] Winter concert Thursday 12/7

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Tue Dec 5 17:23:47 MST 2017

Most students will be staying after school on Thursday to help
decorate.  Report time is no later than 5pm.  If you can send crepe
paper (red and green of course) and other decorations with your student
on Thursday it would help.

The boosters will be selling tickets to buy food.  The food: Posole -
Melecia; green chile stew - Denise, several folks are bringing tortillas
- could we use more? ;  we have hot dogs and buns coming with condiments
and the students have won - we will be having pizza for sale. *If anyone
has long heavy duty electric cords bring them (but put your name on
them) and duck type tape to secure the cords.*

Ms Gonzales has assigned winds/brass to bring dessert; percussion brings
drinks we will have several coolers and ice for the drinks.

If someone can bring forks and maybe dessert plates and napkins. *We
have hundreds of spoons and bowls - do not bring more.* I'm bringing
serving gloves.  perhaps some serving utensils (with your name on them)

How about some poster board and markers to make signs (and tape to hold
them up)? It's Christmas dress christmassy.

Remember the middle schools will be there - try to mingle and get
parents interested in Highland for next year!!!!!