[Hhsband] Reminder: Your Xmas shopping could help the HHS Band

R Mike Goodrich gogoodrich at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 13:08:26 MST 2017

I just cleaned out my mom's car and a phone slid out from between the seats.
Must be from Twinkle light parade.
It's T-Mobile.
Anyone missing said phone??
Let me know and I will deliver.
Thank you, Mike Goodrich

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Mary Scofield<maryscof at scofie.net> wrote:      Please tell/forward this to all of your friends and family.

 Do your Christmas shopping and help the Highland High School Band at the same time!
 On Tuesday, December 19th, if you shop at the Coronado Center Barnes and Noble, at least 10% of your total purchase  will go to the Highland High School Band.  When you shop (in store or online), mention Highland High School Band and give them our bookfair number, 12253449.  You can shop online at BN.COM/Bookfairs
  The kids will be playing at Barnes and Noble throughout the day and Highland High School Band boosters will be present from 11-7 to answer any questions.

  Buy books on December 19th and help the band!