[Hhsband] Gofundme campaign

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Tue Jul 18 18:02:58 MDT 2017

Good afternoon - I _personally_ set-up a gofundmecampaign today to raise
funds for the Highland high color guard.  They will number 15 this year.
I haven't talked to anyone (i.e. the school nor the boosters are
sponsoring this campaign), but I don't think the school nor the boosters
have the money to buy the large amount of equipment that will be needed.

I'm trying to raise $2500 and will donate all gofundme proceeds to them
so that the kids can have a successful and awesome 2018.  Go hornets!!
Please spread the word to friends and family.  Here is the link to the
gofundme:

gofundme.com/xats8u-color-guard-uniforms-and-equipment