[Hhsband] car pooling to MPA 3/14/17

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Tue Mar 7 17:52:11 MST 2017

Hello all -

I still need 24 spaces for kids transported to Volcano Vista on 3/14/17
Tuesday after school.  They will also need rides back to highland around
6 or 7 pm. Due to the distance to Volcano Vista there can only be one trip.

Here is who I have already: M Mendez    5;  Theresa Cordova  7; Tim
Scofield  4; Mary Scofield  6; Dawn Graber  4 (can only get kids there
will need a ride home); Melecia Garcia  3;  Mike Goodrich (band
instruments)  2;

You need to have an APS background check, driver's license and insurance.

Please respond to maryscof at scofie.net or to here.  I need to know if you
can drive and if so how many you can take.