[Hhsband] POB tickets and picture orders deadline Monday

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Wed Oct 4 19:46:39 MDT 2017

*POB tickets* - we are selling the tickets for POB, money needs to be
turned in by the 11th. The tickets are $10 either here or at the door,
but if you buy early the HHS boosters gets $4 per ticket.  Everyone
older than middle school age needs a ticket for POB.  You can also put
your name, money and number of tickets in an envelope and put it in the
wooden box in the bandroom. *Ticket orders MUST be in by Monday
afternoon in the box in the bandroom. *Otherwise you'll have to buy
tickets at the door.
**

*POB photos* - there is a new vendor for pictures, so no discounts based
on how many the group buys. The price is $20 for one picture and $30 for
both the serious and funny. Form is attached. Again easiest way for you
to do this is fill out the attached form and put the form and money in
an envelope and put it in the wooden box in the bandroom.*Picture orders
MUST be in by Monday afternoon in the box in the bandroom. *Otherwise
you'll have to buy photos at POB, which gets a little crazy.

*POB volunteers* - we will need to provide volunteers to cover 17-18
shifts from  1:30 to the end of POB.  The shifts are for 1-1.5 hours at
various jobs throughout the POB event. *OUR TIME FOR SHIFTS WILL NOT
INTERFERE WITH HIGHLAND'S PERFORMANCE. *I just need what time and who,
POB assigns the job. Please respond to maryscof at scofie.net