[Hhsband] tomorrow MPA

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Mon Oct 23 07:03:24 MDT 2017

*Tuesday 10/24 MPA*

This is Ms G's awesome creation. Bands perform and are rated similar to
Spring concert band performance assessment.

We will need to transport kids from Highland to Milne around 4pm and
then back after its over, probably around 8:30. If you can help drive
and have a background check please be at Highland PAC at 3:45.  If we
need to make multiple trips we can.  The truck will be loaded in the
morning by students.

Band performs around 6:30.  I'll re-verify performance time, there is
little to no time pressure to get things on and off the field.

We will be feeding the kids pizza around 5.  I'll be getting Pizza 9 and
we will have the water jug and cups there.

I have to be at a work meeting at 5:30 but should be back by 6:30.