[Hhsband] rehearsal transport NEXT Thursday 9/14

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Wed Sep 6 21:05:18 MDT 2017

So far we have the following committed for transport:

Manny Mendez  7 (including Jessica); Melecia Garcia  4 (including
Kansas); Anne Schmauss 4 (including Mary); Dawn Graber  4

So we have 19 kids transported _*49*_ to go and the rehearsal is NEXT
thursday.

We will need to transport students to Milne stadium on 9/14 (Thursday)
for rehearsal there from 3-5.

If you can transport kids around 2:30 and then back to the school at 5,
please reply to maryscof at scofie.net (just click the email address
here).  I need your name and number of kids you can transport. *If you
have not done the online APS background check for volunteers, you need
to do so to transport kids. Here is the link :
**http://www.aps.edu/community/volunteer-with-aps*

You will also need to show us proof of insurance.   There are 68 kids to
transport, we may have to use student drivers, but they will be need to
be on non-restricted licenses.